Who doesn't know Warren Buffet? The Oracle of Omaha, as he is widely known, is widely recognised as probably the greatest investor to have walked the planet. Here are some of his greatest thoughts, the adoption of which will improve not only your investing, but also you as a human being.
- It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that , you'll do things differently .
- Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.
- Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
- Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked.
- Rule No. 1 : Never loose money. Rule No. 2 : Never forget rule No. 1.
- We simply attempt to fearful when other are greedy and to be greedy when others are fearful .
- Risk comes from not knowing what you're doing.
- Only buy something you'd be perfectly happy to hold if the market shut down for 10 years.
- Derivatives are financial weapons of mass destruction.
- Look at market fluctuations as your friend rather than your enemy . Profit from folly rather than participate in it.
Having gone through the list however it is imperative to mention that this list can only help, if you adopt these into practice. So imbibe these into your life and watch you and your finances improve.
Go earn your millions !!!!!
Subscribe to PIE
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox.
When you grow up in India, it is customary to hear that the house you purchase is the single best investment that you can ever make. Stories generally abound about the fabulous wealth
Technical Analysis is the art of identifying Trends in stock prices at an early stage and then riding those Trends until the weight of evidence suggests that the trend has reversed. Using this